Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Red Eyes, Dec 14, 2008.

1. why do people make firecrackers if everyone thinks they taste bad? wouldn't you get the same effect just breaking a half a gram into parts and drinking them down with something like you are taking pills? or is there like some type of magical magic that happens when peanut butter binds with weed haha
    also i know it depends on tolerance and quality of the weed and such but how many firecrackers (half gram) do you guys usually take to get messed up for a good 6 hours at least?

just a newbie trying to learn. :smoking:

2. When you cook a firecracker, the THC in the weed bond with the fat in the peanut butter. It needs to do this to have a decent effect. Eating raw weed without cooking in fat will have little effect.

Not sure about your other question, I've only had a firecracker once, with about a gram. I was high for a good 4 hours then went to sleep before i sobered up.

3. you have to cook/heat up the weed to be able to eat it and get high from it

4. #4 Acid Raindrops, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    Well, how many firecrackers do yall usually take for an effect of about 6 maybe even 8 hours?
    I would like to know as well, I'm thinking of making a half gram firecracker tonight but if one won't do much for me I would rather wait until I get another 1/8th and make a couple.

5. because they FUCK YOU UP haha

6. One gram for a light smoker would probably make you pas sthe fuck out.