Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skillfull87, Sep 30, 2003.

1. i had a friend tell me once that if you eat a few nugs and chew em up really good and then eat some donuts and vitamin D milk... that you would get a body buzz... is this true?

anyone know you can eat weed( and get high) without liek baking it... just eating some nugs and watever

2. i tried it before an it works for a bdy buzz, but id much rather smoke it, or make som brownies...mmmmmm brownies

3. if your injestin yer herb it will need to be accompanied with alot of fat or alcohol.

you can try it with yoghurt too.

donuts and milk after eating it on its own?
    could work... but i'm sure there must be far more efficient methods surely.

4. must've been the bust buzz ever. well at least before he knocked out

5. just smoke it its much better...

6. Where's a link to this story? I find it hard to believe. It would take a lot of weed to cause someone to become comatose, if any at all, so the kid would have had to have eaten a shitload of spaghetti sauce.

7. I'd like to see that myself... I used a 1/2 oz in some brownies and then eat all of them in a 4 hour time frame.. I was high for a long time but never had any kind of problems other than stml!!

8. just smoke the damn shit

9. it should be noted that the chance (risk) of going to uncomfortable excess is greater when eating it. why? because autotitration is taken out of the loop. the effect is no longer near instant and so you have the time to consume large amounts before you feel anything. also... munchies! :D
    but to take so much you go comatose!? nah. i'll believe it when i see it .... but even then i'll be suspicious.