Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Telebubbies, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Hey guys. I just realized that I had no rolling paper or filters to roll a joint.. I cannot make an edible now as my family is sleeping and they will obviously wake up. Plus I never made an edible before.
    It is 2AM for me, and I wanna get high. I am not an addict, but I saw my ex girlfriends Snapchat story (left me less than a week ago), and she is already seeing her "new love of her life". Now I am sitting here, knowing that they are banging, lonely asf. I have 40 grams of weed, all totalling a worth of $350 USD. How many grams do I have to eat to get high? Will it even get me high..?
    Please help.

~ A desperate Stoner

2. You won't get the usual high from eating raw herb, and what does happen might not be pleasurable at all. You will get blown away from eating DECARBED herb (240 F for 40 min using an accurate oven thermometer), and it won't take much. Decarb, then grind to powder, mix with nut butter, and eat. 1/4 gram would get most people high. Edibles usually take 1-2 hours to kick in, and then last for 4-8 hours.

3. Aluminum foil rolled around a pencil. Remove pencil, Flare one end and fold it up. Instant pipe.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Allofthemtaken, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    :sick: High school high.

How about an apple pipe. Even an orange will do. Hole on the side and top. Eating it raw won't do nothing for yah ! You can even make firecrackers.

A week later too, she was probably already messing with him before. Why did you guys break up ? Come on man, leaving out all the juicy details :smoke:

5. Toilet paper tubes with a foil bowl. Every fruit and veg in the house, More potatoes then apples as that was more likely to be found.
    Back in the days way more people smoked and we'd just bum a cigarette and roll out the tobacco and fill the hollow paper tube with fine ground weed if we didn't have papers.
    Pages from the good book are fine and thin and smoke well.
    Hell I've smoked it in hollow reeds from a field when we realized we had weed and nothing to toke up in.

As far as eating it best results are still hooked to a oil molecule in my opinion. Coconut oil is my choice with a bit of lecithin as the kicker. Gets you the best bang for your canna dollar spent.
    Decarb weed 240 F for 40 minutes
    Mix decarbed weed with just enough oil to submerge-saturate. Your making mud pies of sludge. Don't use an ocean of oil as that just makes weak oil and gives you the runs. Heat 220 F for 20 minutes. Eat.
    Come back and report when you come down from your trip.
    You can thin it more after it's made if it's really so strong you can't take a single drop of it. Make it as strong as you can as you can't make it stronger except way more weed.
    5 grams hash or weed (decarbed)
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F 20 minutes.
    Freeze
    Reheat and done.
    If using hash I'd start with like 3 drops and see where it puts you after two hours.
    Weed is about 1/4 as strong I've found so 12 drops or about 1/2 a number (0) gel cap.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Same process.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1

6. I call bullshit who tf has 40 grams of weed but nothing to smoke with :confused_2:
    + if you had 40 grams of weed your whole house would stink of weed so your family would know lol, if your real desperate make a pipe out of a soda can.

7. rip a page out of the good book and start a-rolling, my friend.