Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Weed Raw

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ThePhantom, May 29, 2009.

1. The majority of hash has been heat treated during the pressing process so decarboxylation is already well under way.

2. That's just plain wrong. The reason cooking increases the effect is the THC-A (the Acid form of THC) is converted to Delta-9-THC (the stuff that gets you high).

3. OSG can have my babies :)

4. dude, this guy is good :cool:

5. my dealer had to eat a quarter before(i wont go into details) and he said all it did was give him a stomach ache.

6. everywhere I go someone is on OSG's cock.
    stop it.

7. I have only done it once, but yes you can get high from eating raw weed. About 4 years ago I ate just over 5g of weed over about 60 minutes. Don't ask me why.. I had money at the time and it didn't bother me. I wasn't a big smoker then, so it was all fun and games to eat the stuff.

Anyway.. around an hour later I had to sit down because the room was spinning. It was like really intense drunken feeling. Soon after, all colours were exaggerated but I didn't have a normal head or body high.. it was all visual.

It's a complete waste.. even knowing how trippy it can be I wouldn't try it again or advise anyone to do it. A nice blunt with half what I ate would give you such a bigger high, so it's a bad move to actually do it like this.

If you're going to eat.. get some solid and cook.

8. The one time I did it I got fucking destroyed but I later heard it was just a placebo high so I doubt it do anything if i tried again.