Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weed from weed tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by purplederp, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I drank the tea as well but I feel like the weed definitely helped. Does anyone else do this? It got me pretty stoned and I especially like it cause I'm sick

2. How'd you make it?

3. Basically I put a mixture of butter and cream along with some shake inside a little glass jar. I let it sit in the fridge for 24hrs and then poured it through an empty teabag into boiling water. I closed back up the teabag with the weed inside and boiled it the same water for 75 minutes.

4. How did it taste? Or how would you compare the high to normal edibles or normal smoking?

5. It had cream and honey so it was kind of a sweet, creamy hempy taste. This was my first try so it could probably use a little work, but it was quite potent. The high was very cerebral with a little bit of body like most edibles I've tried. For definite effects I recommend drinking on a fairly empty stomach. In my experience this method only took 20 minutes to kick in.