Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weed for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Budyyy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. #1 Budyyy, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    For quite a while now, I've really been wanting to get baked off ov ,well, baked goods! Unfortunately I wanted to experience the effect without the possible wakened and distortion cause by a tolerance so I decided to take a 1 month break from cannabis. Yesterday, I purchased 1 gram of decent mids and cooked around .4~.5 in 200ml of olive oil for 25 minutes at 320-330F three times, letting the mixture cool and shaking every hour.

Tonight, I plan on taking half of my oil waiting and taking note of the effects as the high progresses. If I feel nothing in 1 hours I will take the remaining half of the oil.

I will keep grasscity updated through-out the experience.

If you have any tips pointers, comments or advise please post.

2. Shameless bump :)

3. Man good luck dude
    every time i've attempted to make edibles, I've failed :(
    always cooked firecrackers at 320 degrees for 22 minutes, but they never seemed to work for me :/
    definitely let us know how it goes tho!

4. Cant wait to hear how this goes. if you did it right you should get high for sure, but you may have wanted to use more weed... Just a thought :smoke:

5. Try smoking a bit during, the onset is so wierd and slow sometimes you don't even notice the shift :eek:

:smoking: and you will be fine.

6. Weed Tea

Try this man its really easy and it works.