Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Weed Every Day = Bad?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GoddessofAwesom, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I usually eat two and that does the job. If you use schwag or mids instead of duff it works TONS better. I'd hate to have to eat four of these things. Seems a bit tooo much for me.

2. Are you only eating Firecrackers? Tried making butter or oil? Brownies?

3. .....

4. :hippie:

5. OK! I agree that it may make things worse for you, and that sucks, so stick to eating. BUT, the bold and underlined part is false. No one is saying that, because vaping is NOT combustion. The main site for vaping is called FUCK COMBUSTION for fucks sake. It's is gentle heating which boils the essential oils in the plant matter, leaving all carcinogens, carbon monoxide, etc behind. THERE IS NO SMOKE, NO COMBUSTION.

But enough of that, what I wanted to say is that firecrackers are shit. Look up badkittysmiles thread for some good hints. Coconut oil is the shit. Even if you make canna-coconut oil and mix it with peanut butter it would be way better.

Just, whatever you do, upgrade from shitty firecrackers.

6. Do yourself a favor, don't waste the weed, make something better with oil.

7. Agreed. Fire crackers are relatively pointless when you there are much more tasteful and fun options. Cannabutter is a great option but you can even soak as little as a gram to an 8er in oil for a couple days (shake often) without a cooking process.

8. Cannabutter is the future.

A stick of real butter and some duff, maybe 5 grams, in a glass jar, put the lid on.

Jar in a sauce pan filled to a level slightly higher than the level inside the jar with water, boil.

If the rice was your weed/butter mix, you want water up to that level in a sauce pan, with the bottle inside the sauce pan. You boil the water, and wait a 30-40 minutes, then pour the cannabutter mix through a strainer into a container. The container goes in the fridge, you can add the left over weed to your next batch of cannabutter, only on top of the 5 grams normal duff.

Don't eat it all at once, you'll be f*cked to hell.

Please post pictures with the outcome and how good that worked!

Attached Files:

9. What model was your vaporizer? Were you using the whip?

I find the whip on mine (EQ) to hit harsher than smoke at 200c and up. I have tried vaporbonging but I found the vapor was still a little harsh, and reading up on it on FC I found a huge thread with people putting mist-making devices in their bongs... crazy shit lol.

I just use the bags, and no amount of vapor of any thickness is the least bit harsh or irritating from them. I don't have asthma or anything, but I'm not a huge fan of smoke or of coughing.

10. Last post before today... March of 2009. You blades make me proud.

11. it's all reyqaz's fault

12. That's also wrong. The main reason shit is brown is because of oxidized hemoglobin being broken down.

13. Could be the peanut butter giving you the shots op.

14. #54 reyqaz, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
    I though I should put some insight on this. Well, there are these research soft sweet meat balls which have been eaten by participants in the research daily. Doses vary from 3x, 6x, 9x. The effects of the THC was observed after an hour, the effects were very intense, most participants seemed to feel very relaxed and calm.

* People with GAD/panic attack vulnerability were prone to panic attacks and paranoia if dose exceeded 3x.
    90% of the people experienced problem with digestion and many had an increase in the stool size and constipation.
    [​IMG]
    - Image of the ball.

I would say just dont make it a daily ritual, why not just weekends?

15. I'm sowwy :bongin:

16. Don't worry Reyqaz!

17. Mince a quarter ounce on a cutting board, as fine as you can. Stick 1/2 cup of butter (I think that's like, a stick) in a small pot on the stove. Melt it on the low-2 setting. Once the butter is melted toss the cannabis in and mix it with spoon for 20 minutes. When it's dark brown/black strain it with cheese cloth and save the butter for anything you want to eat.

If you have all night, put it in a small slow cooker, with the butter and cannabis, and let it run 8 hours on low, turn it off for 4, and then let it run another 8. Strain again afterwards and use in food/on toast. The slow cooker method is more potent, the stove top method is quicker.