Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating vaporised weed straight up

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by septieme ciel, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys, finally I am able to post a thread!

Anyways so here the story. I tried to vaporize by making a homemade test tube vaporizer. I got some moisture forming but, when i tried to inhale all i got was the taste of weed and no actuall vapor because i think it all got stuck to the tube. Anyways, saddened by my failure i thought might as well eat the remains. I tasted crunchy and had a toasty weed taste to it. After chewing it, i swallowed it with water.

SO... a couple hours later i start feel weird :D. I feel a slow narcotic high creeping in on me. It felt kind of like a opiate high but, still had the weed high characteristics to it. I did get the munchies as well. All in all the high was very calm and i had a clear head throughout the whole experience. Mind you this was only less then 0.5 grams of dank og kush so i was still surprised at the effects. I later on tried this again by upping the amount of weed and man this time the high was much stronger and the high lasted like at least 1-2 hours with a total 3-4 duration.

Now i tried searching for eating avb weed but not much information was available. I just wanted to know, how did this whole process work? like how did heating the weed activate the cbd or thc?

2. Damn dude, I might have to try this lol.

3. [quote name='"PapaBonerad"']Damn dude, I might have to try this lol.[/quote]

for real. never knew this

4. yeah I am not bullshitting, like after this happened i was jus amazed at the way weed works. Who knows how many ways you can get high.

5. Whenever Im vaping outside with my MFLB and I dont have anything to put my AVB in I just knock the trench back.

6. is there anybody that could explain the science behind this phenomena ?

7. decarbed weed. the thc in the weed is activated by the vaporizer after the conversion of thca to thc.

8. ^ i couldnt think of the word. thats exactly what it is. i read an article about putting vaped bud in pill capsules and getting stoned this way. this is the quick way of doing it though. u can do this with regular bud but i forget the process. something along the lines of putting regular bud in the oven and cooking it to a certain point where it just loses its color which is the decarb process. other steps i cant remember right now but the end product was a dark gel that u put into capsules. not very informative but ill re post once i find it