eating vaped weed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mur, Sep 6, 2012.

1. hey blades,

i got about a quad of vaped weed. can i just eat it straight w/ some peanut butter or some shit? i remember hearing that because it was already heated up you can eat it straight w/o having to cook it. is this true? if so how much should i eat?

thanks in advance

2. Word, since I have a jar saved of ABV I too have been wondering for quite some time if I can just eat the ABV at any time to get high without any more heating or anything.

3. your vaporized weed should be good for making butter or oil, you want to cook it in the butter at 350 for 20 minutes or so, and then filter out the particles and use the butter to spread on toast or in a grill cheese sandwich, what have you

4. Ahh well if I gotta fuckin' cook it up I'll probably just make isopropyl wash hash or bubble hash with it instead. Thanks.

5. You can just mix it with peanut butter or anything fatty and just eat it like that. You could eat it on your own if you wanted, but it's best eaten with something fatty to make it more bio available for you or some shit :)

6. I made an almond butter (allergic to peanuts here) and jelly sandwich i made once while stoned, that i dumped a quads worth of finely ground avb in, and i was fucked up for about 12 hours.

7. #7 jay-bird, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    So unlike Cannabis Hemp you are saying I can just mix in ABV at anytime with some peanut butter and get stoned? Without any cooking or heat?
    Is that what Apu Rayme is getting at as well?

8. kind of. when I say "fucked up", I mean it was a really weird, clumsy buzz. it was really odd.

9. my friend puts his vaped weed in pill capsules that he's emptied out that would probably taste better than eating it

10. You just mixed it in the almond butter without cooking? just mix and bam?

11. [quote name='"jay-bird"']You just mixed it in the almond butter without cooking? just mix and bam?[/quote]

Well, idk about bam, I passed out for about four hours right after I ate the sandwich ( I had vaped far too much that night). When I woke up I had that really weird buzz

12. I think it's best to cook it, but you can get high without doing so

13. 350F is way too high. You can lose cannabinoids that way. 250F (120C) is quite high enough. There's no need to cook it any hotter because vaped weed is already decarboxylated.

What really works well (noticeably better than butter) is coconut oil - very high in saturated fat, which is what you're after (it also tastes nice, and masks the ABV's earthy taste). And adding about 10-15% soy lecithin will boost bioavailability significantly (ie give it extra kick).

I find about half a gram to a gram of ABV's worth in oil (whatever that works out to) is very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ^^Listen to this man.
    He who knows how to use soy lecithin knows the truth.

15. ^^I agree.
    Kinda like how micronized protein and creatine supplements are more easily absorbed by the body then non-micronized.
    Lol, too faded right now, peace