Eating Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Knack, Sep 18, 2009.

1. i also enjoy eating vagina. there is something about making a woman quiver on command.i love it when they grab onto me like a rodeo bull and try to push me in! and it doesnt matter if i bust one as well. as long as she leaves with a sleepy smile i'm alright for the day!!!

2. I know several bi's/lesbians who would be quick to tell you "not necessarily" or "only SOME girls are better".

3. I'm a fan, new to the game though admittedly. I can tell by reactions I'm a quick learner, but there's progress to be made in my mind. I enjoy going down on my girl, but I know she has way more fun than I do giving head. Sexy devil. :devious:

4. The only guy who can compete with my ex girlfriend and the chicks I've had some fun with is the guy I'm with now.

I think most guys just don't understand that if you put too much pressure on the clitoris it fucking hurts and going to fast fucking hurts. :D

That would be like me chomping down on somebody's cock and thinking it felt good.

5. Hey man, some people like it like that. :ey:

Nothing better then going down on a clean, shaven vegetarian...
    :yummy:

6. Agreed... But not all of us are so ignorant, lol. :devious:

7. Gotta look up and watch the face while your muff diving- you can always tell what to do via the expressions...

8. i think the only people who will hate you are your future girlfriends.

9. I love it unless you make a run in with a stinky.

10. I had like, a general outline. You know? I was gonna go down on her for like, several hours, okay? She would love that. She'd be smitten with that. She'd go out with that.

..Or I dry hump the shit out of her leg.

Bahah

Ps. Ladies- Oh yeah, I go down ;););) hit it upppp

haha psych.
    unpsych
    ??

11. [​IMG]

12. eat it like a reuben

[​IMG]

13. ^^ +Rep for posting it at exactly 4:20! :)

14. I wouldn't mind melting a little Swiss over some girl's pussy lips.

15. Beat it up I say.
    [​IMG]

16. Come talk to me after youve gotten your red-wings

17. Beat it up.

18. Omg, this disgusts me