Eating Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Knack, Sep 18, 2009.

1. i love eating pussy... which is really the only reason that i care whether it's cleanly shaven or not.

like.. i don't mind pubes. but i really only enjoy eating pussy (and when i enjoy it i fucking ENJOY IT!) when i'm dealing with what's.. if not shavenness.. relatively close to it below clit level.

cause i mean shit... we gotta dive in. you guys gotta get 6ish inches on average before you even reach pubes when you're giving us oral...

but us? there's no avoiding it. we gotta be IN IT.

2. #42 Green Ranger, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    I've encountered women like this. I'm not a fiend to giving head but i do enjoy giving my partners orgasms (yes multiple). Lets just say that relationship didnt last too long.

;)

3. from a woman's viewpoint...

a pre requisite for a boyfriend for me is knowing he goes down.. as much as givin head is commonplace? man i dont shave but that shit is trimmed up and i bathe daily. really, the best orgasms ive gotten were while i was getting eaten out.. just so ya all know tho, ive had guys who thought they were fuckin pros and werent.. stick to the clit, make sure to pull back surrounding area a bit so its all nice and exposed.. use the tip of your tongue, switch up the pressure and rate at which youre doing it, and dont forget the fingers.. ive had guys who thought licking INSIDE was the right thing to do.. and while its nice to mix it up occasionally, that is WRONG. damn now im a lil hot. :cool:

4. I do it, I enjoy it. Never ran into a stinker myself, so the experience is unspoiled and glorious.

5. omfg this is sooo funyy
    i swear to god i crapped my pants laughing at te period one and th fourt meal post...
    lmao isss sssssssssssoooooooooo
    fucking hilarious +rep yo.

6. im a pro at muff diving. im a complete nympho. i know exactly what a girl wants, where she likes to be licked, how she likes to be licked.

I was told on several occasions, actually every girl i have ever done that too that i am better than a vibrator in every aspect.

Big dick, good eatin skills.

7. i ate out my new gf friend the other day and she was freaking out
    I a bunch of different stuff i slowed down, i speed up and just went all out to show her i meant business, then the other day i thought well i will put my tounge in and she thought it was amazing. She asked if i put my tounge in and i said yeah why? her response was "I LOVED IT"

8. I dig fooling around with a girl once in a while. So, I guess I admit it too. :p

(I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but I've found girls to be the best at it. ;))

9. I love fat women - love to eat a real plump pussy. Kneeling over me is best, so I can tease her nipples at the same time..

10. hahahahahahahaha

11. Giving oral sex to females is my favorite thing to do, foreplay wise. If you want a girl pulling your hair out to get you inside of her, you know you're doing it right.

12. Or you're doing it wrong. :)

13. I totally had a mouthful of bush last night. :/
    She was like I didn't shave I was like I don't care but I didn't know it was that bad. But I like this girl so I did it anyway. :)

14. she better have done the same for you!

15. Word, but she didn't. I'm a girl &+ she only goes down on guys.:devious:

16. Pussy munching for the WIN!!

17. definitely true.

18. These are the rules:

Its gotta be clean..

Its gotta be shaved..

And no stopping till its over, don't cut out because its, "too good"....

;)

19. Hmmm... that's fucking gross.

20. its not bad... just as long as its cleeean