Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating too much while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RealityDrifts, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Whenever I smoke sometimes I eat alot and sometimes I don't, but I alway end up getting bloated and having sharp pains in my stomach. Any suggestions..?

2. Don't eat as much? Lol nuff said.

3. eat a tape work, then you can eat as much as you want

4. I usually eat before getting high and know that I've ate and i don't eat, and I always chew gum after getting high, just to keep from cotton mouth.

5. I ate healthier snacks like pretzels or sunflower seeds therefore i was "eating" something but not really stuffing my face.

6. fat people need love too

7. PUT THE BURGER DOWN FATTY. lol jk, but in all seriousness just snack on something light, for me it's not a problem because without marijuana i can't eat a whole lot, so when i do it feels nice. i have some crazy mad IBS and GERD and TMJ.. lots of acronym's that basically mean, "eating is a pain in the ass." anyway yah, try fruits and stuff and minimize that junk food.

8. Drink more water throughout the day/when you smoke.

Eat with your non-dominant hand (you supposedly eat 20-30% less food)

9. Chew your food bro lol

10. I have a problem with eating way too much also, I just chew gum and it helps out.

11. cut down on the food, big man

12. Tape worm* and yes thats what i would do if i was too dumb to realize all i had to do was have self control

13. you must be willing to die for muchies dont stop mother fuuker

14. I was so baked when I posted this lol wow

15. Eat grapes or something, helped me. They fill you up.
    I try to keep my ass out of the kitchen when high ever since I ate so much once I ended up vomiting my guts out.

16. Tell your parents to put poison in random foods in your fridge but not tell you which ones they put it in, so when you're high you'll be terrified of eating

17. eat fruits

18. #18 SmileywhenHIGH, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    Practice self control. Goes a long way

19. I usually drink more water than food. This way. I'll pee allot but won't stuf my stomach. It works, if you do it right. Or just keep out the fridge ( I know it's fkn hard )

20. I'll usually grab a drink like a arizona ice tea or water, usually takes my mind off being hungry haha