Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating to much

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by troy909, Oct 3, 2010.

1. whenever i get really really high i always eat WAY to much and then the next
    morning my stomach feels like shit
    what is a good way to not get the munchies so bad ?
    ive eaten before i smoke but when im high food just tastes so good
    or actually what is a good food to munch out on the whole time without filling you up to much and making you sick

2. yah i get this too. if anyone has tips please post

3. im a vegan; so no matter how much food i eat; it just seems that i keep getting skinnier!

4. The best thing is to find other things you enjoy doing while you're high like watching movies, playing video games, listening to music, maybe take up an awesome hobby that won't allow you to eat while you do it. Don't eat a bunch of different stuff, and try eating something light. Also just use a little self control. You should be fine from there.

:wave:

5. Fruits and vegetables are great and you can eat them in (almost) unlimited quantities.

[​IMG]

6. Yeah go healthy. Also i recommend something filling around 30 mins before you smoke. Oatmeal if you like it is great.

After you smoke try not to think about eating. You know your not hungry so don't eat. Grab some gum and chew on it.