Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating The apple

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadDroIngo, Aug 29, 2008.

1. So basically when me and my cousin smoke out of apple pipe I eat the apple, ive been told not to eat the apple because its bad for you or some shit. Im calling bullshit. Plus its insta munchie gratification

2. I'm not too big on eating resin.

3. Well I dont eat where the weed was being lit I leave that part and eat around it

4. i eat the apple.
    spread some peanut butter on it.

its not bad.

5. It's an apple. Eat it. :p

Smoking out of 1 apple a day keeps the doctor away. ;)

6. yeh i eat the apple. doesnt taste the best but itll get you hell body stoned haha

7. Once I was smokin out an apple by my local movie theater and a cop rolled up. I just ate the apple started walkin off. He never ended up getting out.

8. yeah apple pipes are the only reason i eat apples.