Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Rice Cakes while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vash92, Dec 15, 2011.

1. I discovered this the other day.....

Its quite incredible and I was wondering if anyone else does this? Rice cakes are like.. 10 calories, so u can eat a bunch and not get fat. Seems both smart and they taste pretty damn good too (mine are cheddar flavored)

2. Might as well chew cardboard.

3. A real G can't be seen eating rice cakes...

4. The apple cinnamon ones are bomb...oh I mean uh fuck that pussy shit

5. These things are fucking awesome. I love them. The plain ones are my favorite, though.

6. I fucking love chocolate rice cakes ! :smoke:

7. (insert video of Peter griffin choking on a rice cake)

8. The chocolate ones are so good..

My sister tried making her own the other day, dipped in chocolate. Needless to say, they were soooo horrible sober, but when I was high I couldn't stop munching..

9. Great idea, I added these to my grocery list for next trip

10. Caramel and popcorn ones all day err day

And Sour cream and onion

11. I don’t know if anyone is still on this but i eat them aswell they taste pretty good and my friend are telling me that i look a lot better latly not as chubby as before so i would say do it bro but don’t eat to quick with a dry mouth you might choke