Eating Raw Hash oil. (Experience)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlexanderTheGreat3161, Jan 14, 2016.

1. I know this sounds weird but does anyone else eat raw hash oil lol. I'm a teenager and one day I decided to eat raw hash oil after surfing the web for a good hour. Found lots of people saying it worked and some saying it didn't. I ate around 5$ worth of hash oil and man was I high in the sky. Ate it around 6pm and was high until 11 the next morning, I had to work but wore off around 11 or so. Anyone else ever ate hash oil straight raw ? I

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yep, it works. I used to eat hash all the time, chase it down with a drink to mask the taste. Flogs you for hours and hours!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

3. umm so your a teenager..... ban hammer awaits you my friend

4. No. I am afraid it would taste like crap and it has to be bonded with a fat in order to absorb into the bloodstream (something like that). Did you really get high?

5. this is strangely what I do now with hash lol. Getting some more tomorrow :D

6. #6 AlexanderTheGreat3161, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
    yeah it's the same as an edible, it does taste pretty nasty, It tasted like a spice to me idk why. That's not true I searched up tons of forums and lots of people have tried it and it worked. I was skeptical if it wasn't going to work but it did! easy way to get high lol.

7. ok but a half a g all at once? I can make a half a g last me all day smokin.

8. Fuck yes 1/2 g at once, best way is to eat pot. I make cakes, tea, marijuana coffee, eggnog anything! It fucks you up for a long time and when I make cakes you can't taste a thing! But when you just swallow hash oil or resin balls, the taste can vary and be a bit rank. I have a mate that just gets a bud avid swallows it whole! I have tried this method it works also providing you swallow enough. It's feral though and makes me dry reach lol but I def prefer eating to smoking. Smoking just makes your weed go a long way.

9. hmm yeah lol a little less but it's amazing, it lasts for 6 hours. You should try it once :)

10. 100% agree with you bro! It's really weird just eating the hash itself but it's really simple and easy. I enjoy it :)

11. I made marijuana brandy eggnog for New Year's Eve, tasted fucking awesome, could not taste the pot at all, put 5g into 4 glasses of eggnog. I had 2 and my legs and arms felt like they were rubber bands and had massive giggle fits of laughter over nothing! Great night! Woke up the next morning still felt stoned lol!

12. that's awesome haha. I've got to start cooking

13. Fuck yes!

14. It is very possible to eat raw hash or extracts and get super high even borderline psychedelic. For anyone interested in the subject i recommend a book that a comrade of mine wrote some years ago. It is know as the hasheesh eater, by fitz hugh ludlow. I actually helped him write it

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

15. I'm the new modern hash eater lol . Jk but I've been eating hash lately, takes 1 hour to kick in hi after that I'm super stoned

16. lol I'm 19 so I'm not a teen but in a way I still am haha

17. Teen means anything from 13 to 19 in case people were wondering.

18. I ate a lot and was high for over 10 hours. The next day I was "burnt" out all day and a little high. I was still fucked up on the third day and thought I had fried my brain.

That night when I peaked I was actually hallucinating

19. yeah still a teen until November :)

20. that's exactly what I felt lol the only reason I didn't feel so "odd" the next day is because I workout a lot. Whenever I'm at the gym I feel since I'm exercising it helps get rid of that "weed hangover ". Yeah I've bought hash oil more time after and I get really baked, just it takes up to 2 hours for it to kick in