Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating raw bud DOES get you high!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedApe, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Holla Holla smoke reefers

2. how'd you do?

3. #23 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    [quote name='"Bongsauce"']F it! let's put this to the test (again) for all the doubters. I'm gonna chow .3 g, it's xmas :D[/quote]

Smoking .3 wouldn't even get me high How would eating it. I had to eat a 2g joint one time and did not feel a thing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, I was just saying what I read from one of my med classes' books. It's based on a research and it talks about raw consumption. That means plain grass in yo mouth :smoking:

I would never drink it or eat it though... smoking it is the only way for me. Besides some edibles.

5. Called a placebo effect brudda. Could get a lil high but naaaa

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ask my dog about eating buds. Wow! We have to be careful. She loves them and gets really wobbley. Not fun to watch her. Luckily, it does wear off.

7. Probably cheaper if you just blew your smoke in her face! lol

8. Loves that, too! I think she likes the excitement of getting what she isn't suppose to have. Little monster. :)

9. You need to Decarb weed in order for it to get anybody/anything high:rolleyes:

10. Dried weed has a bit of decarbed THC in it. If you manage to eat a whole eigth you get about 10mg.

11. ....and the dog's endocannabinoid system is much more sophisticated then ours.

12. Lol if eating "raw" weed gets you high how come alot of people decarb.. go check @BrassNwood or @PsychedelicSam threads.. they all call for a decarb:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I decarb. Oven works. Nova fx works better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hot teeth lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1