Eating Pussey

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hightiger89, May 4, 2009.

1. I can't believe so many guys said they don't like doing it.
    Fags.:(

2. I have to bump your comment..I agree! Like sucking cock is sooooo much fun! NOT! LOL!

3. Sucking dick can be fun as fuck.
    But I won't do it unless the guy will go down on me.
    Haha.

4. It is fun as fuck, but I try to not let the guys know that!!!
    I do admit, I like sucking cock because I am good at it...Or so I've been told...It is a skill....J/K...Happy Tokin'...I'm officially stoned if I am jumping in on this conversation! :smoke:

5. Hahaha.
    You clearly take pride in your dick sucking ability.
    I do too.
    Everyone I've given head to says I'm the best. :D

6. We need to start the "Official How To Suck Cock And Like It Thread"!

7. Hahaha. Nah, I love that no one else can do what I do.
    I can get guys whipped so fast. Hahahaha.

8. Nuff said....
    Cheers!

9. pussey??? wtf...wat are you french... i keep pronouncing it as: "puss-say"....it sounds so classy...:p

10. Out of left field but funny! Ha ha...:smoke:

11. i want to be out of right field...... it sounds much better.... lol...im pretty high so i have no idea wat im talkin about :cool:

12. Spelling pussey!

PUSSY! thanks

13. Oh yes indeed! Well actually it depends, if we've been out running errands all day and it's a hot and sweaty day, or if we went to the gym together, then that's a negative. Best time, is right after she showers, or IN the shower! :yummy:

14. eating pus will gain yourself mad status, @ least it did for me, been told BY EVERY girl, that im the best pus eater they ever had, & have made everyone cum, im very well known for pus eating & the ladies know it, even ones i dont know

15. i heard you eat pussy like a champ

16. this thread > other threads

17. i do:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

18. I've only ate pussy once before also...but I'm only 19. Currently my gf gives me head or we have sex almost every time i see her..I think it's that time I should start returning the favor. But I'm just afraid I wont be good at it...I know I'm amazing with the fingers..but i hate to dissapoint

19. thats damn right! you gotta follow the golden rule of 69! i hate when i eat out my girl and she doesnt repay!!

20. Not a random chick, but hell yeah if it's someone you've been with and you know they are clean. Love the moaning. :smoke: