Eating Pussey

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hightiger89, May 4, 2009.

1. Dude. I love eating pussy. I love going down on a girl, and making her feel all good, I like feeling her squirm, my face between her thighs... *drool*
    But. Girls are so psychotic, I can't really put up with them, in a relationship, so I don't get to hook up with them much. :[
    But the plus side, I like going down on guys too. :] So, I get the best of both worlds. :]

2. right on, never boring in your world huh? :p

and whiskey, thats just terrible. i dont think ive ever heard of a guy NOT wanting a BJ. thats a strange phenomena :confused:

3. Yeah, I keep my life fun and interesting.
    And I have actually had a couple bf's who didn't like getting blowjobs. I thought they were absolutly mad. But I broke them of their ailments. :p

4. I love eating it...not my way but your way!

I like being told what feels good and faster and all that. I get really hard when I go down on my girl!

I hardly ever get head cause my chick thinks she sucks at it...really, theres no wrong way to put your mouth on my dick

5. yeah, sure is a quick way to relieve anger and stress :D:rolleyes:

6. I think the femal love box looks beautiful and if well maintained Im a fiend for it....just like pot plants

7. I love to!!! I'm a girl I love to give and receive!! I love giving bjs too. It really turns me on to please a man or woman, feeling them squirm and hearing them moan. *drool*

OMG- when my guy is going down on my I love to grab his hair. It is long and I love wraping my fingers in it! So hot.

LMAO! Sooooo true! I don't understand anyone who doesn't love giving. If you want to recieve you have to give a little. :p

8. Haha yeah. I tease my girl too like that too.

I'd +rep you but it won't let me.

Off topic, seems like no matter what thread I post in, you aren't too far behind to post lol.

9. Pussy... *drools* :D

10. ....causes brain damage.

11. I eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

12. Jay and Silent Bob do it, hence everyone should do it!

Attached Files:

13. Been through more pussy walls then asbestos

14. i love eatin pussy..
    im boricua, what can i say .. ;)

15. I love eating my girl's pussy. Then again Im blessed to have a girlfriend with a sweet smelling pussy. I couldn't do it if it was horrendous smelling :eek:

16. #56 flowerchild, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009

haha no perv, you're completely right.

LOL

that was SO wrong.

17. turns me on more than anything else. if you dont like eating a nice puss then you might be gay

18. it's the meal that never satisfies.:smoke:

19. Oh hellz ya. Im fuckin neck deep in my girl everytime we have sex. 69ing with her is the fucking hottest thing ever. But really when i eat her out my face is all in it. Like from the eyes down is just covered in pussy juice. I like when she pulls my hair and pushes my face into her. She keeps everything shaved and completely hairless and clean down there so i lick her asshole too if she just showered. Nothing better..

20. if it's clean: hell yeah! also receive-for-giving time!