Eating Prior To Getting High Make It Stronger?

Discussion in 'General' started by ESG36, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Ok first of all, I'm not even sure if this is the right forum to talk about this, as I've only seen posts about marijuana. But if anyone out there knows the answer to my question, please I beg you, answer it! I'm tired of posting in yahoo and never get an answer. Ok so yesterday, I took 4 Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen pills and wow it was awesome! The thing is that for 3 days consecutive, I had been taking 4 pills and the first 2 times i t did nothing! The third time, however, (which was yesterday) it hit me really good! What's been bothering me is not knowing what I did that made it hit me that hard! I can only guess that it was because a few hours before I took them, I ate! I'm not sure if this is true, though. Also, I took the pills with cold water but I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. Whatvi want to know is, if eating makes these pills stronger and if water has any part on this? Please excuse me if this is not the forum for this, but if someone knows the answer, I would be really grateful if you answeered me! Thanks! :)

2. Can't talk about that here. Check out bluelight.

3. Ok thanks!