Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating marijuana.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ArloP, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys.
    I dont want to smoke pot because i pretty much hate how my throat is sore for like the next week, and my teeth hurt.
    I heard if you eat marijuana you need 4x the amount to get you high as if you smoked it?
    True/false?

2. Um, don't eat weed.

Make weed butter and use it in food.

3. 1) NO, don't do that. 2) Waste. It needs heat to activate. 3) If you really don't wanna smoke, try vaping or edibles.

4. Hmmmm falseish

its a diffrent high so it cant really be compared to smoking, but yeah ive noticed i need alot more when it comes to edibles

you can also make tea and mix it in other thing, ive heard about homemade THC infused lotion and chapstick, never tried it though

5. Yeah if you just eat it it's not going to work. You need heat to change the THC into THCa.

6. If you don't have much of a tolerance, eating a .5 gram worth of bud on a firecracker is pretty much like rolling up a blunt (same amount of bud) BUT the effects will be much much greater and will last a lot longer than if you just smoked a blunt/joint/whatever you use

7. Best post so far. Eating raw nug is a waste and dose not go down to well....