Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Marijuana after nose surgery

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PassTheGrass, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys so I just had a septoplasty done today and I was wondering if I was able to eat brownies if it would have any bad effects after the surgery. I asked a dispensary when I called today and they thought it would be fine, but just wanted to have a second opinion. I don't want to have to take the painkillers because those are horrible and I rather keep it natural. I've been taking the pills today because my dispensary can't deliver my edibles until tomorrow. Thoughts?

2. no your nose may fall off..

3. [quote name='"ciMota"']no your nose may fall off..[/quote]

What a useless post *sigh*

I would think that if you can eat you would be ok. and heck it would probably be a lot of help.

Fast recovery wishes for you.

4. I've never heard of a dispensary takin a day to deliver your meds. Where u at? You better plan ahead !

5. #5 PassTheGrass, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Ok I'll give them a call right now so I can get them! I could have got them last night but my mom was home so that was no good. And it's actually illegal to deliver meds in Colorado unless you are permanently homebound. This place is just helping me out.

6. get a strain with a good body high. don't eat it all at once!! have like half and wash it down with milk or something. edibles get u really high

7. [quote name='"420Greensause"']get a strain with a good body high. don't eat it all at once!! have like half and wash it down with milk or something. edibles get u really high[/quote]

Yep I eat them after my hip an back surgeries when I couldn't sleep. It was night night medicine for sure

8. #8 PassTheGrass, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    I got a 100 mg sativa blue kudu, a 150mg hybrid ultra potent brownie, and a 100 mg pack of indica seeds. So far since 12 (about an hour ago) I have had half of the blue kudu and a Percocet. I feel so much better since taking the edible, I'm not nearly as congested as I was before, And my face just feels much less pressure and more comfortable. The dispensary I went to right by my house hooked it the fuck up too. It was 3 for price of two edibles, and they gave me their highest quality nug for a dollar for a gram to smoke after my nose splints come out. 3 potent high quality edibles and a gram of grape age for $27.00 :D damn straight.

Damn that kudu got me HIIIIIGHHHH

9. Damn man thats a rediculously good deal. Im glad to see that some dispensaries actually care about their patients and arent always all about the money