Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating mango?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCzar, Jun 27, 2010.

1. umm i feel really dumb asking this...but how do you eat it? like do you take the skin off...and mine tastes like carrots :(

ALSO, what exactly does it do to improve highs

2. hah, I made a thread about this about a week ago. For me I felt an intense high, it just felt like I smoked more than I did. Oh and skin the mango and then cut it up in little strips, thats what I did. Remember it has a pit in it though

3. how do you cut and eat it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLdPjpELyU]YouTube - How to Cut a Mango[/ame]

what does it do to your high??

it makes you less hungry...

tastes like carrots?

stop doing lsd with your trees.

4. yeah...my friend found the pit when he bit it :D

5. yeah...ill wait for another reply....i think drReb is doing lsd with trees

6. How does it effect your high? :confused:

7. it apparently makes it more intense....im trying tonight and will reply tomorrow

8. I can't exactly remember but both thc and mangoes have mycerine or something. I usually eat dried mango that comes in a bag. It tastes like poop, but it's worth it. 8)

9. Shit eh? Definitely follow up on that.

10. Mango's contain an enzyme that act as a catalyst pushing THCA across the barrier that it could normally not be crossed (located in your head) without the enzyme. Since this is introduced, your body is exposed to THCA at high levels in a low tolerance area so that you get higher

11. what do you like to eat your mangos with? i want to try this but do people use yogurt or anything else?

12. If you chill your mangos in the freezer for about 10 minutes, so their really cold, and then use some plane vanilla yogurt as a dip its amazing

13. Why don't you eat them by their lonesome? They're so yum.

14. i ate about 40% of the mango before i posted asking how to eat them...we ate the nasty tough skin and it tastes like carrots hahaha

15. we are trying to start smoking in around 30 minutes...so if im sober enough to get on the computer ill try to describe it :smoke:

16. The tough skin of mangos is POISONOUS. Have fun with that. I've done this though and I don't even remember that night.

17. There's a chemical called myrcene that is already present in weed and is contained in high amounts in RIPE mangos. It gets you more high by aiding THC and CBD bind to CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain.

A simplified way of saying this would be that it allows your brain to absorb more THC and CBD :)

18. Try a Mighty Mango Naked

[​IMG]

They taste wonderful. Nothing like your alleged carrots :smoking:

1 1/4 mango in each bottle
    5x the cost
    Can't go wrong

19. Proven to work?

20. Well...this is how it happened. Me and my bud walked to the closest grocery store and bought 2 mangoes. (Mine was more red and his was more green). we ate it at 9:15 and started to smoke around 10:38. At first i didnt really notice any difference but as we started smoking more i realized i felt a rush of a head high come quickly. It kind of made me feel like we smoked more than we did, and i think we only have about 4-6 bowl packs between 3 people, occasionally 4. I started speaking a made up language, which is what happened the first time i ever baked a fire cracker and i also started to freak out my other friend by pretending i was evil, he was scared....:smoking:......i also remember feeling sort of primitive...like my mind couldnt think about things other than what was in front of my eyes (which felt like i was in enhanced first person) which is what happened when i baked the big firecracker.

those are the only things that i really remember, the last thing i recall is being extremely tired near the end of the night.