Eating mango before toke?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Jolly209, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Yo so I heard if u eat mango before u smoke u can get higher so I tried this I am a daily smoker and have a fairly high tolerance
    I ate mango 1 hour before smoking and took three snaps out of my bong
    I noticed that I got a big rush of high when I first hit the bong which usually doesn't happen and I was pretty stoned so I would say it worked nothing life changing though let me know if any body's tried this peace out

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you search the forum there's like 1000 threads about this. Go check the Q/A forums a bit further up the list than here. A new one pops up every couple of days and some have a lot of info on how to maximize it.

• Like Like x 5
  3. everyone on this forum lives by this method lol

4. thank yaw

5. Yeah when my tolerance is too high I knock back some mango

I had a list of other foods that have this chem(???)

forget what is called lypho....???

maybe

then chems are in many foods but highest in mango ...

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  6. I eat penut butter and jelly sandwiches and coffee. Then I'm high ass fuq to the world. Then I hear a song in my head..Its peanut butter jelly time!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The sad thing is, we probably will never scientifically know because nobody will invest in a study to see if mangos get group A higher than the group B placebo haha.

8. Its peanut butter jelly time!!
    Peanut butter jelly time!!:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hey everyone, Shoenice again...

10. Myrcene is what you guys are talking about. It's the same terpene largely responsible for the skunky smell we all enjoy in our buds. The last time I looked into it the research was suggesting that it helped carry cannabinoids through the blood brain barrier, or it made it more permeable or something like that. Following that thinking eating a ripe mango rich in myrcene should allow more of the good stuff to be 'active' in our bodies. I've tried it a few times but I think it's more pronounced with a skunky variety.

• Like Like x 2
  11. So you're thinking that mangoes will work best with a strain rich in myrcene? Interesting theory. Anyone know what strains have a lot of myrcene?

12. I had good results with LA Confidential, OG Kush and Alaskan Thunderfuck.

• Like Like x 2
  13. That's pretty awesome if that's true. I love mangos. I'll probably have get a few to satisfy my ravenous hunger when I'm baked.

14. As a mango lover this is very intriguing. It's a shame they're a bit pricey, at least in this part of the world.

15. For me, was able to get some pretty monster size mangos. Ate one and made a smoothie. Waited a bit to let it digest and it felt like the first toke of the day again. Atleast for me, I do recommend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I've never tried it but I've been meaning to. Maybe I'll buy some mangos tomorrow and try it out