Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating just vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Captainday, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Me and some buddies were vaping bowls with my vaporbrothers vape, and whenever the bowl was finished we threw the bowl right into an oreo and ate them

Does that even work? Its hard to tell because i was rolling all day anyways:smoke:

2. lol that kid is dumb

3. you ate while rolling?

4. That wouldn't work.

You need to heat it to exact any viable THC left in the plant matter (if there is any), and you would probably need a pretty high amount and make it into something that makes it salvageable, such as cannabutter or something in order to get any effects from the remaining THC.

5. So does that mean i should microwave whatever i put it in next time? I dont want to make a large batch of something from waiting a long time i just want enough to make singles

6. Ur gunna microwave weed that's dumb

7. They way i see it, He is heating up the thc by vaping it. Plus oreos have fat in them.... so if you microwaved them together for like 30 seconds it should work. That is... if vaped but had enough to get an edible high. i doubt it does so this question is pointless but if it does it should work

8. #8 cgyflame09, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    @Captainday
    ur fucking retarded
    we werent rolling
    we were just really high and u fuckin idiots listened to me when i said it was a good idea to eat vaped weed
    i didnt think u retards would actually listen to me

name-calling isn't tolerated here -UB

9. Obviously, either you guys know eachother or you thinking of someone else cgyflame09, but I wonder the odds of knowing other people on this site

10. i kno him

11. i think it is the also occur of this sub bro....

I know a firecracker is .3-.5 of bud, but how much vape weed would one need? I have around 11 grams and am hankering to eat it.
    :) :) :)

12. It works this way, just not as well. Vaped bud =/= decarbed bud, and there might not be enough fat in an oreo for the cannabinoids to chance infuse in your stomach.

13. Alhambra?
    hehe I'll teach you how to make some pretty bomb edibles.

14. 2 words

Good and Luck

15. im listening...

16. come on down to south pas nikka

17. In the voice of Nacho "edibles are da best"

18. I almost exclusively use vaped bud to make firecrackers. 1g of browned vaped bud gives me a pretty nice high for about 8 or 9 hours.

19. #19 Cbate, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    Your thc needs to be pulled out with some sort of fatty oil for you to metabolize it, so pretty much you just ruined some oreos. If you're serious about making edibles from your abv, check out the edibles section and roughly triple the amount in the recipes to adjust for the strength of the abv.

20. Dudes There is still THC left in the herb after being vaped??????

I mean obviously there has to be if your eating a gram and still gettin high..
    So whats to stop you from just smoking the vaped weed? wouldn't it still get you high then?

If this is the case im collecting all my vaped weed to do something with it....
    It had occurred to me that there may be some thc possibly left in it since its still matter of bud. not ash...
    Far out...

Can you make hash off vaped weed then?