Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating ISO hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Flying Jew, Feb 5, 2010.

1. #1 Flying Jew, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    So my older brother said i could eat hash. To prove so, he gave me a little bit and next thing i know im high. So now my question to all of you guys is can i eat ISO Hash (Link here to a tut I found on it) And still get high from it, like eating a "special brownie?" I know you cant get high from eating just kif pressed hash, but since this is more then just pressed kif, does it work?
    Thanks!:smoking:
    Edit: What about something like this?
    or make a tiny bit of hash.. simple.

Heat oven to 225F
    put keif in cellophane bag (from a cig pack)
    bunch it up into a corner
    fold it tightly all the way up
    seal with clear tape
    fold a newspaper square 10"x 10" around it as tightly as possible and seal with clear tape
    put in oven for 9 minutes
    put on counter top and use a rolling pin or something of the sort to compress. push as hard as you can, put all your body weight into it.
    put it in the freezer for 5 minutes
    carefully unwrap the newspaper then the cellophane
    put in bowl