eating her out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedzilla420, Dec 27, 2005.

1. hey bladez,
    so i was wondering how long it usually takes you girl to cum when you are eating her out.
    it varies w/my girl, but the other day i was able to do it in like 90 secs

2. Guess you finally did it right, hope you didnt stop or she didnt throw you off, you gota hang in there no matter how much she fights and pushes you away, then you can have her multiple orgasms :)

Its my favorite passtime ja know :)

3. You don't have to race ya know... heh. I honestly have no idea of time when I'm doing something sexual. Well I'm high every evening so it isn't like I really give a shit about the time anyway. Like everything else I like a little bit of variety (duration can be long or short). If I'm extremely horny, I'd say it probably only takes me a couple of minutes if that... I don't even have to be eaten out to have an orgasm though. I can have one though nipple play alone. It's kinda crazy and I thought I was a freak for years but now...who gives a shit. It's great for me! :smoking:

4. Eh, depends on how much in the mood I am. It can be anywhere from 2 minutes to 20.

Dierwolf, I can never last past one orgasm...it starts to tickle and then it starts to hurt. :(

5. MMM cant say i ever do it sorry girlies lol.

MY gf has never asked for it and when i went to do it she said no.But then i can get her off just kissing her.

6. LOL,

i heard that alot :) tell him be a little more gentle, you dont actually have to stimulate the clit after you came to get another orgasm...

7. Yeah, sometimes I don't think he knows what he's doing. I have to give instructions practically the whole time, which is why it sometimes takes 20 minutes.

8. i've done this to my girl and was pretty amazed. it was crazy how she responded to a few minutes of tongue. That was a pretty cool discovery.

9. What's the rush, man? I love spending some quality time between my girl's legs. I usually make sure I take at least around 5-10 minutes, as well as I can judge it. Whenever she starts getting louder or pushing me into her, I try to back off and tease her a little bit. Maybe some nibbles on her thigh or just running my tongue in a big oval all around her pussy. It's not about how fast you give her an orgasm, it's about what a great orgasm you give her ;)

10. Hey man its no rush..

If you know your girl can have multiples you give her multiples, if you know she wount want you there after her first orgasm then ja take your time..

I'm there to please her not myself, that comes automatically after.

11. It is sooooo nice to have my husband home this week and for us to both on vacation... I just read something that made my blood navigate to a certian crevice. That will need some tending to. :smoke:

12. i have recently discovered the full joys of being eaten out. my man LOVES it, loves everything about my pussy. he'll stay down there for an hr or more if i'll let him. i always have multiples anyway, but I have never cummed as hard as i have sitting on his face :D mmmmmm, no wonder we're so horny all the time

13. viginal climax is not as intense as a clitoral climax,, have him try both at teh same time by using his fingers :)

Search for taht G-spot

14. An easy way to find the 'G-Spot' is by making a 'come-here' motion with your fingers. Its easy.

15. yeah go in like an inch and do the come here thing with your two middle fingers

16. I prefer a one finger g-spot rubbing. The come here method has always worked on me. :smoke:

Fëanor is sooo sneaky sexy. I enjoyed the read again. heh. :smoke:

17. only girl i've gone down on always got too worked up and wanted me to put it in her before she could cum.

18. Done and done. I need clitoral stimulation all the time -- lots and hard. It's a good thing my man does not mind my toys -- but he's well aware that he can't be every where at once, and what I need to get off harder :D

19. i would say it usually takes my gf about 10 minutes give or take to get off while im givin her oral - its rare that i just "eat her out" though... usually theres some rubbing and licking before that even starts.

(and theres usually sex afterwards lol)

20. my girl doesnt like me to play with her clit except when im eating her out, its actually funny, she starts twiching but doesnt like it :(... usualy she says stop when were around people but i dont mind ;)... but it really does depend on her mood, i have done it in like 5 minutes and ive had to stop because i couldent feel me face anymore.. it all depends