Eating her out...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kidstoner, Jan 20, 2009.

1. okay,woman.can u give me some tips on what a girl likes us(partner)to do when eating her out?like what to do with my hands and...just some new ideas and tips.

PEACE

2. Stick your tongue up there and wiggle it around

3. i like when a guy starts off licking the insides of my thighs -- holding my legs wide apart when he's teasing me with his tongue. you should start off swirling your tongue around her clit and licking up and down the slit. when she's all good and wet, start to insert a finger in and out while sucking on the clit -- then proceed to slide in two fingers in a come hither motion and stroke her gspot with your fingers.

if you're not sure -- just be sure to move your tongue a lot and concentrate on the clit to make her wild. im sure there's videos on how to eat a pussy correctly but, good luck?

4. pretty low bro

5. #6 Minimal It, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    holy shit. idk how a chick might react if your messing around with her for the first time and you start pulling and tugging on her pussy/clit. some of htis shit gets freaky

6. LOL

When all else fails... just stick your tongue up there and wiggle it around.

7. #8 Chaohinon, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    Women usually differ a lot in what works. What bores one will drive another wild, etc. But with my current girlfriend, I've found it's not so much cunnilingus itself, but the stuff that comes before it.

Progressing from a typical makeout session, I usually have her lay on her stomach, mostly or fully unclothed. I then go to town on her back and neck, caressing/licking pretty much everywhere. Moving up the middle of her back, to her neck, and then her ear really drives her crazy.

For some reason, circular motions with the tongue on certain hotspots - ear, nipples, clit, and...yeah, her asshole - drive her wild in short order. See if that works for you.

After a while of this teasing, I flip her over, then move downwards. Tease her thighs/legs for a little bit longer before finally heading to the cradle of civilization.

Again, I have no idea how much this works for other people, but a good 5-15 minutes of this sort of fore-foreplay leaves my GF sufficiently wet and with an enlarged clit. At this point, I pretty much just give her a vigorous finger-fucking (careful with your knuckles!) while making mostly-circular - keep it unpredictable - motions on and around her clit with my tongue until she's finished (she also seems to really enjoy intense upward pressure on the clit).

And if you have the stamina for it, I find it fun to detect when she's about to orgasm, then slow down a little, and just keep repeating this process until I'm scraping her off the ceiling.

Really, the best thing to do is find a girl who is trustworthy, that you're comfortable with, and who isn't expecting the God Of Sex to make her implode with a single touch. Take some time just to familiarize yourself with the basic anatomy so that you can find your way easily when things get intense, and come to figure out what she likes and dislikes.

With my GF it was about two days of confusion, disappointment, and one hilarious episode where the end of the bed collapsed under us while I was awkwardly fingering her. On the third day, I had her creaming enough to fill a wading pool and orgasming several times in one sitting.

All in all, just figuring out how to work the vagina is really interesting and fun. Quite an intriguing piece of hardware you ladies have, and I'd like to buy one if anyone happens to have a spare.

8. All you really need to know is this:

Don't stop touching the clit. Rub it, kiss it, lick it, but whatever you do, always be making contact! From what I've noticed, they like when you lick around and inside the lips while rubbing their clit, and they like being fingered while you suck on and flick their clit with your tongue.

9. no. just, no.

10. couldnt be more wrong. do that and watch your tongue get tired and your girl get bored. focus more on outter than inner

11. You just have to try it out, and figure out what your girl likes- personally, it kinda turns me off when a guy gets it toooo wet down there from his spit.

Watch her face as you're doing it (don't stare like a creeper, but ya know, glance up every now and again). If she has a weird look on her face try something else- if she has her eyes closed, mouth open, head back, makin noise- then keep doin what you're doin.

12. Focus on suckin and lickin on her clit while fingering her. Different chicks like it differently. I'd try what you might think she would like and if you see she is diggin it then keep going. If she seems like she has that "wtf?" look then switch it up.

All else fails, hit her with the shocker =]

Haha jk. Don't do that. Unless she likes it then by all means go for it. Some chicks love anal stimulation.

13. Someone gave me this advice: If it doesn't seem to be working and/or you're getting bored, try spelling the alphabet on her clit with your tongue, then do it backwards so she doesn't get suspicious.

It worked for me.

14. ah man i love eating pussy.

:smoke:

15. The more you enjoy eating her out, the more she's going to enjoy it.

16. Ill have...whats that thing, god I used to eat all the time...... oh yeah, PUSSY!!!

17. haha, half baked :D

18. most of the girls i go after aren't exactly size 0s and i dont like going down.

does thin girl pussy taste better than fat girl pussy? guess ill have to re-evaluate on the more pushin for the cushion if so.

19. My girl is on the larger side and smells/tastes great. The only problem is that I can get a little suffocated, so I end up breathing out of the corner of my mouth while drooling and coming up with a beard full of goo.