Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Flying Jew, Jan 18, 2010.

1. My older brother told me that I could eat hash and it would get me an equivalent high to that of a pot brownie. Is this true?
    Thanks

2. yes, it's true.

a few days ago i ate a firecracker and a small piece of hash and i was blown for like 6 hours.

have fun

3. Thanks haha.

4. I'm not 100% sure but it doesn't seem like that would work

why would it work with hash when it doesn't work with herb?

5. Well there are a few kids in my school who claim they ate herb and got high even when I told them that doesn't work they were adamant about it.

6. eating hash can get you high, as most hashes already have the THC in it activated [unless your doing a simply kief-press hash]. If heating was involved in the hash process, chances are eating it will get you stoned.

7. #7 GoliathToker79, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
    Its easier then doing cannabutter,I wonder if you can make hash butter but this is just much easier just put it in your secret ingredient Hashish everytime worked out fantastic.

O yea did it twice and it was nice. Had some diesel hash made some brownies put 4 grams got soo high that was a potent amount for a whole batch of brownies. Then again made potent Hash snickerdoodles with just half the batch putting 2 grams in that on christmas eve and made me stoned that day and christmas day. Its a blast maybe next time chocolate chip cookies or fudge brownies with icing would be nice.

any more suggestions for some hash edibles would be greatly apperciated. I am telling everyone here it works great you have my 100% guarantee make any delicious baking recipe. The high you get is long,incredible, and trippy hash edibles make your tasty treat even more tasty and more of a treat.:D