Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 133486, Jan 18, 2009.

1. look I seriously need some help who's had experience with this before. I recently got a tiny ball of hash from my friend and I really know nothing about it. I want to smoke it but parents are home and dont wanna get caught.....so iwas thinking of eating some.

I really wanna know how high it gets you or even of i'll get high at all. How much do you need to eat. I got a ball of hash about the size of a thumbnail..

sorry for posting in the wrong section but i needed the advice as soon as possible

thx

2. yo if its acutall hash you will get really stoned but just smoke it, why do you need to eat it?

3. i wanna get high and im dry..... plus my parents are home..so i think id rather eat it

4. #4 M1chael, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    Damn..
    do NOT waste that shit by eating it..

lean out the window or something?
    just don't eat it..
    smoke it on top of a bowl of weed,
    It'll get u super high :]

Edit: I'm so fucked up right now o_O

5. Eating hash will not get you high. You must heat it someway whether it be vaporizing it or smoking it in a bowl or joint.

6. go outside and smoke it or sumthing

tell your rents your going for a walk and take a walk around the block n smoke

i love do that shit exercise and u get stoned

7. eating hash WILL get you high, and you dont even need to heat it. but youd need oil. or alcohol