Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating hash

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rizo, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I wanna know if eating raw hash or wax gives any highs. Cannabis club giving out free half eighth of hash. Is the thc decarbed or whatever or do I need to heat it? What does heat do to cannabinoids to be activated by human receptors?

2. Lol oh my god, dont eat it, smoke it

3. I actually do not smoke pressed or cheap water hash, only wax and occasionally full melt on my Ti rig. What I have is roughly 1.5 grams of low quality water hash or pressed hash, dunno which, don't care. I can't smoke it, not only bc I can't dab it because it won't melt, but also because its kinda harsh. It's free so I wanted to try to get an edible high off of it. Do I need to heat it in the oven?

4. Try making cannabutter or you could substitute the butter for an oil like coconut oil.

5. This comes up every few days.... literally. :p

The search feature is your friend :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1128523-hash-butter.html#post16184986

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1123216-cooking-hash.html#post16075357

That, and the first page of the CannaPharm, one of the stickied threads, is pretty much devoted to processing hash. :)

From the CannaPharm....

The first two tutorials below, are for making medical grade edible oils, using dry-sifted hash and solvent extracted concentrate.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to Phoenix Tears/RSO & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

And, in case you need it...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

A few photo excerpts from the above tutorials... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few things you can make...

I whip these up almost a few times a month (and with a little modification, as an occasional treat, it's not all that horrible for those watching their waistlines [​IMG] )...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was part of a small brunch, for guests, a few weeks ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG]

6. Noobs dont know about the search feature until after a year. And after hundreds of repeated threads