Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating habits...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Nov 7, 2002.

1. I was just thinking about how I havent been eating that much lately, and it seems to coincide with the fact that I havent been toking much lately. The same thing happened last time I got sick. I think my body is getting so used to munchies that i no longer get very hungry (if at all) without the help of my good pal marijauna!

2. JUST SMOKE A KILO!

And then you'll be hungry....

3. dido.. all the same is true for me also..

4. yeah, the whole food thing is totally wacking me out. I used to always smoke before school, and then i didnt eat until midafternoon, so i never was hungry till lunch, and now that i havent smoked for about a week, im never hungry until really late, like afterdinners done late, and i have to complete munch before sleep, and now am gaining weight.

Yeah, i think i wrote that write,

ha, thats funny

5. good stuff, i was worrying it was just me.

People will start thinking all us reefers are anorexic!