Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating firefrackers after 5 days...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheReturn, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I made some firecrackers on monday and ate some then they didn't taste to bad I could down them but now that its friday and I used all of my bud on them and I wanna get high so I tried eating some and its pretty much like fear factor and gagged on the first one and almost vomited on the second but now I just need to eat one more.....its like eatting a fucking bug crunchy and smoshy.

Has anyone else eaten firecrackers after 5 days or more?

2. I haven't, but if it was the only stuff I had left to get high with, I'd down them no matter how bad it felt/tasted. Sad, I know. :p

Are you high yet?

3. In in about 30 minutes or so I should be.. slightly buzzed right now but its only been 28 minutes or so

4. You baked now? How'd they work out?

5. Next time do it with milk! Itll make it much easier on you trust me.

6. The one time I tried firecrackers, I couldn't even down them fresh. They just tasted nasty to me. :p

So I just scraped the peanut butter off of the crackers, rolled it into little balls and swallowed them like pills. :D

Hey, it worked. ;)

7. High yet? That shit should've kicked in by now.

In answer: yeah, I ate firecrackers that were about a week old. If anything it just increases the potency. Think how long you can leave peanut butter without it going off or anything.