Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Firecrackers Today & Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by berman1125, Dec 26, 2011.

1. I just made a fresh batch of 5 delicious fire crackers...i want to eat one now but the real reason I made them was for a 12 hour car ride tomorrow. Im not driving so I want to relax with two firecrackers. If I eat one today will I not get as high tomorrow if I eat them?

2. thats how tolerance works

3. well then i guess my question is will my tolerance be to high tomorrow if i eat one today

4. since you have 5 and want to eat only one today, it shouldn't be a real problem. They will be a little less strong then they could be, but you'll defiantly get high

if you where to eat 2.5 today and 2.5 tomorow, results would be worse but certainly still noticable