Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Firecrackers, no effects...yet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDi, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Well I made and ate a nutterbutter (the big ones) that I spreaded chunky 50% fat peanut butter on and sprinkled like .5 of DANK (probally the best stuff I've gotten my hands on) on it. Preheated oven to 340 (the recipe said 20-25 minutes at 350, but isn't 350 vape temp?!) and put firecracker wrapped in tin foil in the oven for 25 minutes. Took it out and let it sit with tin foil on for around an hour. Ate half and waited about an hour and felt a slight buzz and decided I'd go ahead and eat the other half (about 5-10 minutes ago). I feel buzzed but definitely not high or "MORE BAKED THAN I'VE EVER BEEN" (quote from recipe thread lol.)

People say it peaks around 30-45 minutes, but I haven't felt it yet :( some people I've heard say it can take 2 hours. I'm just praying that's the case lol. What do you guys think? Did I do it wrong? Should I expect it to kick in soon? Thanks GC :smoke: happy tokin'!

2. I hope it just obliterates you (in a supporting way). I can't wait to make edibles or tincture or hash. Something different

3. Bro it'll hit you. Around hour 3 is when i take off. Just be patient and you'll start feelin an intense body high.

4. Yeah I'm shaking quite a bit at the moment lol.

Mhmm, this was my first time consuming cannabis without smoking it.
    EDIT: and yeah I hope it does too haha

5. It took about three hours for my firecracker to kick in

6. About 2 hours for my first firecracker to work bro. Until about the 4th hour, you won't know!

7. You soo dead heh. I so jealous :(

8. Just wait for it hahaha. This happened to my grandmother. She redosed cause she thought it was bunk. Hit her about 10 mins later and she was in space

9. First of all your oven temp was too high. Second of all if you only put .5 in there why would you only eat half? That is why you aren't high. .5 of dank is like the absolute minimum for a firecracker. And thats for someone with low tolerance.

Idk if you will even get high. Since you didn't eat enough. You might get high but it won't be nearly what it could have been if you had eaten it all at once.

Either way just wait it out. Took my first edible 3 hours to kick in.

10. Yeah I'm definitely high now lol.

11. me too man, me too

12. Yay!!!

13. I've had edibles twice.

I bought 3 brownies from my dealer last semester, and ate 1 1/2 one night. It literally took 2 and a half hours for me to even start to feel it, and when I did feel it I was just kind of normal high.

Then I read on these forums that if you drink mango juice before smoking or while eating an edible, the high will be better.

So a few days later I got 16oz of mango juice from the gas station, and drank it while eating the other 1 1/2 brownies. Note: make sure it's actual mango juice and not mango "flavoring". I ate them while sitting in the parking lot, then proceeded to start the 40 minute drive to my friends apartment.

I got to the halfway mark (20 minutes), and I was noticeably high. By the time I got to my friends house I was pretty fucking blazed and the high just kept growing. I ended up getting stoned off my ass (in the good way), and the high lasted for a really long time.

So basically, any time you have an edible drink mango juice while you eat it. Trust me. And I wouldn't believe me either unless I tried it.

14. sounds like your brownies were not real high quality or you have a high tolerance, eating a mango that is ripe is better then drinking the juice, and the mango method really only works if its lower quality bud.

to OP .5g of dank you need to eat all at once, hope it did not disapoint you with the high. happy it did work for you though, another tip to increase potency is to leave it on the window sill for a week then cook it, it works way better also read up on decarbing your weed.

15. Smoke a bowl.

16. 1.switch to nutella or organic penut butter
    2.decarb weed
    3.bake at 325 for 25 min

Dnt ask why, just do it.

17. [quote name='"JDi"']Well I made and ate a nutterbutter (the big ones) that I spreaded chunky 50% fat peanut butter on and sprinkled like .5 of DANK (probally the best stuff I've gotten my hands on) on it. Preheated oven to 340 (the recipe said 20-25 minutes at 350, but isn't 350 vape temp?!) and put firecracker wrapped in tin foil in the oven for 25 minutes. Took it out and let it sit with tin foil on for around an hour. Ate half and waited about an hour and felt a slight buzz and decided I'd go ahead and eat the other half (about 5-10 minutes ago). I feel buzzed but definitely not high or "MORE BAKED THAN I'VE EVER BEEN" (quote from recipe thread lol.)

People say it peaks around 30-45 minutes, but I haven't felt it yet :( some people I've heard say it can take 2 hours. I'm just praying that's the case lol. What do you guys think? Did I do it wrong? Should I expect it to kick in soon? Thanks GC :smoke: happy tokin'![/quote]

I put it in the oven somewhere between 320-325. For 23 minutes. With nutella/organic peanut butter with about half a gram in each (or more?). That always worked for me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Mine only took 40 minutes to kick in but when it did holy fuck. Still to this day theyre my favorite way to get high.

19. I haven't made firecrackers before, but I made cannacookies. Took me 30-45 minutes, couldn't really keep time that well, but I was BAKED after that. We used hash tho.

Report in later, if it kicked in or not. If it doesn't, perhaps you had too much heat on.

- Serenity

20. For better effect eat the fc 1 hour after eating a meal. Something aobut first pass metabolism