Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating firecrackers before a FLIGHT!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 15, 2010.

1. think about what you just said.

first of all altitude doesn't do shit to the high...second if you got to the point where you were so high up altitude made an effect, you'd already be on the plane wouldn't you;)

2. I would eat a big ol' sandwich firecracker...Like a cracker, but instead of cracker, bread, and put WAY more bud on it...and then, if I got nervous..(Im not advising this to anyone, it's simply a thought I had, that I would do.) I'd take a vicodin. That way, i just chill throughout the whooole flight...but I hate actually flying.:smoking:

3. hai guys im going to a beach resort tomorrow and i have some fire crackers ready in my fridge, i was wondering what if i just bring the crackers with me in my backpack its going to be a crappy asian airport so i was thinking they wouldnt mind you bringing in some crackers in your pack..any advice??

4. So did you go yet? How was it? any trouble?

5. im going on a flight soon, and am gana do this.:smoking:

6. im about to make a whole thing of peannanabutter with like 10 grams of hash for this 24 hour flight. im just gonna eat as needed. its gonna be gooood.

7. ya this is what i would do. because seriously. u wouldnt be high until around take off time. and that would take away most of the risk.