Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating edibles on a very full stomach gets your higher?`

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KushNMusic, Mar 7, 2012.

1. i've heard that eating a lot of fatty foods get you higher and lets the high kick in faster after eating an edible, i've just ate .5 of cannabutter and also ate a big meal of mcdonalds, does munching out a lot help the high?

2. Bypassing first pass metabolism makes the high take longer to "kick in" but last longer and doesn't waste so much cannabinoids in your liver. If you didn't decarboxylate the herb your cannabutter might be lackluster.

3. In my experience, the fuller you are prior to consuming an edible the less/slower it kicks in.
    Though, eating within half an hour of the time you had it might keep it going longer.

4. I've done edibles maybe like 10 or so times, but I could never get them to kick in that fast. It usually always took 2-3 hrs for it to really hit, with it usually taking 3hrs. I've done it on empty stomach and w/ a full one, but I never noticed a difference in the time it takes for them to hit.