Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating edible then going to airport for 3 hour flight?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by squat, Jul 4, 2013.

1. I'm flying from New Orleans to Los Angeles on Sunday (I'm 18), and I've flown alone a couple of times no problem. I thought it'd be much more enjoyable if I ate an edible (last time I made them, it gave a strong 10 hour high so maybe I'll cut the recipe in half). But I don't wanna get lost or get in trouble or anything. Should I do it? I'll also have to deal with my anti pot parents on the ride to the airport and whatnot and they can't know I'm stoned lol. Also, if I bake weed into peanut butter (half gram of weed, quarter cup peanut buffer), will my house smell like weed or peanut butter? We did it before and no smell but I can't help but be paranoid that it'll smell this time lol.
    I'm excited to fly while high :)

2. no, use the whole recipe and get STONED. also, take the edible an hour before the flight so its kicked in when you get on. also, no it wont smell like cannabis, it will just smell like baked penutbutter

3. Made it today :) fhanks