Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating/drinking ruin high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jacare, Aug 26, 2012.

1. My older step sis told me that eating or drinking anything while you're buzzing ruins your high. I've NEVER noticed this. Have you noticed anything like that?

2. No, not for me. It makes me appreciate food in a whole new light since the taste is embellished and intensified. Makes me feel like the taste of the food is engulfing my whole head rather than just my tongue.

3. I've heard others say that - but find the opposite is true. I am actually about to go to Chipotle and bring me back a burrito before I light up, then nom that shit down.

4. it happens to me all the time , whenever i eat or drink i just kiss my high goodbye. lol

5. It used to not be that way for me. Lately it is. I eat a while beforehand and then smoke. Seems to turn out better that way.

6. It does for me. Not only does it drastically reduce my high, i used get fucking insane munchies, so then I munch hard, and feel like shit in the morning.

7. Maybe its because time is passing and your coming down anyway.

8. eating or drinking anything makes my high go away instantly, thats why you munch out before you get high

9. yes, and then i smoke more, so its not a problem for me

10. Never noticed this or heard anyone say they have, and I've had massive munchie sessions, seems bull shit.

11. I find it to be true. Anything other than water kills my buzz.

12. Well techinically it does, because it takes time to eat food/drink so your high lessons during the time your doing that...

13. It depends on what I'm eating. If its something light and non-filling it doesn't effect my high, but if I eat something heavy and full of proteins or fats, it seems to kill it. Its fat soluble so maybe it has something to do with the person's individual ability to metabolize the fats and the chemicals that make you high at the same time, or something to that effect.

14. Not for me, i just ate a honey bun and i still feel great.

15. just walking up some stairs will "ruin" your high. Getting active/drinking/eating are all gonna get the blood moving and sober you up faster. You can always just get high and rot on the couch lol.

16. Its cool to be able to get high and then go get shit done sometimes. Until I'm out in public and realize I probably have a stupid look on my face because I'm high. I'm sorry guys, I need to quit talking now.

17. Different people act differently. No bullshit niggy.