Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating decarbed weed vs. extracting it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dontar74, May 6, 2017.

1. #1 Dontar74, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Which would be more potent, eating .5g of decarbed weed with something fatty, or decarbing then extracting it into something fatty by cooking?

2. #2 Diatt, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    what is abv? Also I always recommend decarbing and cook with soy lecithin. Soy lecithin helps or aids with the uptake in our bodies and brings the effects much quicker.

3. Weed that has already been vaped. I'm talking about decarbed weed here though I was just using the ABV as a reference

4. ABV is technically already decarbed. You definitely want to decarb in some way or another, otherwise no buzz.

5. I know that wasn't what I was asking though

6. My bad not paying attention... i believe cooking your decabed weed with something will give you a far stronger affect then eating it by itself

• Like Like x 1