Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating burnt crackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pr0m153, May 4, 2016.

1. #1 Pr0m153, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Before a couple weeks ago, only the bottom half of my oven was working. Without know it was fixed, I baked my firecrackers for too long at 325 degrees. The crackers came out BLACK instead of the usual yellow.

I still got high after eating the first cracker. In fact, I just ate the 3rd of the 9 crackers I made a week ago. Each time, it tasted so bad that I almost puked (not exaggerating). Are these crackers still safe to eat? How bad are they for me...?

*I used less that a gram to make these crackers but I'm out of weed...

The image below is the colour my crackers usually look when not burnt.
    [​IMG]
    This is what my burnt one looks like
    [​IMG]

2. Ahahahaha everyone else I know who has made firecrackers said firecrackers taste nice. I agree. They taste horrific. I couldn't eat the rest one time I made them (Good job too as I got God Damn blitzed and felt paralysed) Yes if they've been stored properly they'll be fine to eat

3. (I agree with you not my friends)

4. Agreeing with what? I didn't make any points.. It tasted bad cuz it was burnt.

Just wondering if I should toss the burnt crakcers