Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating bud straight..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatingRooster, Jan 8, 2011.

1. So, on the edible forum everyone says you need to cook the bud to activate the THC. How does this make sense? The bud already has THC in it so why would cooking it get you higher than just eating it. I don't understand the logic, please help.

2. THC will not absorb into your blood stream from eating straight bud. It needs to be cooked into something fatty in order for your body to absorb it

3. Truth. you need an organic substance to get most of it. Also, another problem arises because alot of THCA is in the bud, and THCA does nothing for you. In order to convert that THCA into THC, you need heat or an extractant. This, is why you smoke herb instead of just huffing it.

4. i am trippin pretty hard right now so bare with me

you need to heat activate thc i think its like thc-a and nothing makes sesne right now so im gona stop and reply back to you later lol :hippie: