Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating before the smoke session?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barcelona420, Feb 16, 2009.

1. i like to eat first just because everyone swallows a bit of smoke accidently, or temporarily has it in their stomach when breathed in, and it's much better for your stomach lining if you've got food in their to absorb the smoke instead of just your stomach and it's acid.

2. You don't have to worry about eating so you enjoy the high more. Otherwise, you smoke and get interrupted 30mins later to feed the munchies, all in theory I've never tried it. I enjoy bongloads, then a seafood buffet or even hometown buffet. Then smoke afterwords it's a hell of a good thing to do if you can afford it.

3. Hell yeah buffets are the best when you're high.

4. #24 InnerPeace, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    You really get your moneys worth when you go to buffets high ;)

5. I usually smoke after I eat a meal to avoid the munchies killing my high.

6. make sure you've had enough to eat. being hungry while high sucks. munchies are a different thing, though. just make sure your blood sugar isn't down too much.

7. Eating before wont intensify it but it can make it better. Weed lowers blood sugar and if your blood sugar gets to low you can feel really shitty mentally and physically, just search "low blood sugar symtoms."

anxiety after smoking can be from low blood sugar as well.

8. yeah whenever i finish a big meal and smoke right after i get the most amazing high you just feel like nothing else matters in the world sept you, your bong and the tv.

9. eating foods containing high fructose instead of glucose at least 1.5 hrs before consuming marijuana will help balance your blood sugar and may decrease the risk of experiencing a panic/anxiety attack.