Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating before or after

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pluck4lyfe, Mar 1, 2010.

1. which is recommended? does smoking on a empty stomach give you a bad high?

2. i dont think it really matters buddy. smoke goes into ur lungs and then the chemicals are absorbed into ur bloodstream. its a different story though for alcohol

3. Eating be4 is a good idea but u dont have 2 wont affet the high

4. I don't know if it gives you a "bad high" but some people say it does kill your high. Personally it's like unleashing a demon for me, once I start my kitchen is in a losing battle. If I don't start, I don't really get hungry unless it's just time to eat.

It is awesome to get baked and then just chow down too don't get me wrong.

5. I just smoke and eat later, when food tastes better.

6. Full or empty stomach doesn't affect the way the weed affects you. It's not absorbed through the stomach like alcohol.

Whether you want to have a full or empty stomach is going to be determined by what weed does to you. Some people don't feel so good when they get high on a full stomach. Some people its the other way around.

Me, I get the munchies so I'm better off waiting to eat until after I've smoked so I don't eat, smoke, and then get the munchies and eat some more.

7. it doesnt matter but ill tell ya weed gives you the munchies for a reason. food tastes 100x better, at least for me

8. I like eating BEFORE smoking this way I'm nice and full when I'm chillin puffin on that blunt

9. You eat before you smoke because when youre high and then you eat, the eating kills the high
    besides, theres nothing like finishing a delicious meal and capping it off with a puff puff puff the magic dragon

10. Eat a nice overripe mango beforehand and it'll definitely increase the high. It helps more cannabinoids get into your body or something.