Eating Ass

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. exploring the cracks.

2. If B&H keeps it up as usual, we're all in for a thorough tongue lashing.

3. No thanks.... i don't want my self to be involved with ass..... if a girl want to touch my ass, go right ahead, but don't expect me to touch your ass back.....

4. I...I could have sworn I made a thread like this not to long ago.

5. [quote name="nesw" post="19390087" timestamp="1390454341"] i wouldn't turn it down but i also wouldnt say "ohh baby eat my ass" lol. TEARS!!!!

6. if your ass smells like shit all the time even after the shower then you need to clean better honeyboo lol. try using baby wipes when you poop, don't be afraid clean it with soap in the shower either.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Why would you use soap in the shower???

These inexperienced youngsters. I'm so jealous of their innocence.

8. you say probably... se, you dont know. you have sub 8 posts...

9. What if a girl is on their period but has a fresh tampon in (no bloody leakage or bloody string, so its clean down there) would you guys still be down to eat her ass... or nah? Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

10. #50 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

Umm.. why wouldn't you? :huh:

What are you gonna use your bare hand? Or a repeatedly used washcloth?

11. well, that sarcasm went right over your head

I jess... :hide:

13. I had mine licked one time, but that's just b/c my bf was drunk and we took a shower together before hand.

14. I enjoy some assplay. We some freaks over here. Being clean is a given but if the moment isn't right ur partner should b able to express that without making the situation awkward so you can move on to something else.Its not for everybody, but different strokes for different folks

15. Not an ass guy but give me a vag and I'll tongue that down

16. It was sarcasm. I thought honestly the sarcasm might not come through. So yeah, sarcasm. haha

17. That's just another incentive to go for dat ass.

18. #58 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

No, I don't believe you... you like washing your ass by digging in it. Naw, naw, just kidding, my guy. :smoke:  

:eek:

This time... I think I caught on. lol

19. To be totally honest... that one was NOT sarcasm. I loved rimming my girl :p

20. I dont care guys, toss all the salad u want. I just think It would be gross....how is it now that I dont wash my ass?? Lol

§§}Jo{§§