Eating Ass

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. same....  :confused: ...  :confused_2: ...  :bongin: ..  :devious: ....  :laughing:

2. #22 Michio Kaku, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    we share 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees. the smartest chimp that ever lived could do a little sign language
    everything that we are emerges from that 1% difference in DNA
    think about that..! we got 1% and we're building a hubble telescope, maybe the difference between constructing and launching a hubble telescope and a chimpanzee combining two finger motions as sign language... maybe that difference is not all that great!
    imagine another life form that's 1% different from us in the direction in which we are different from the chimps
    go another 1% - Who are we to they???
    humans are stupid

3. I'm not a pussy. Ill tell someone straight up " hey! My butt misses you! ;)"I <3 hobbit weed

DNA denotes design... sequenced specific coding is literally the foundation for all organic life. You wanna believe you descend from vacuous cytoplasm, and have no good sense, go right ahead (BELIEVE and convince yourself what makes you feel comfortable); but, your hard-wiring says different.

“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.” -- Bill Gates

5. I'd lick the shit off ass like chocolate pudding

6. its a turn-on because its also an erogenous zone and turning my partner on is a turn-on to me personally

7. Hell yeah, lick from front to back, feelin those tight little anus muscles clench down on my tongue is hot then she pushes her hips down harder on my face. Yep that's the high life

• Like Like x 1
  8. ... Nah🍁 😙💨🍃🍂

9. so.. what are you refuting about my statement specifically?

10. #30 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014

The very simplified notion that we come from chimpanzees... we don't come from chimpanzees - we share a COMMON ancestor with chimpanzees. Now, who is this common ancestor? And from whence came the mind-boggling designs and intricacy of DNA... did it come to be purely by blind and undirected processes, i.e., by chance? Yea, go right ahead and believe that, pal

11. are we really getting scientific about the history of evolution in a thread about eating ass?

:laughing:

• Like Like x 9
    hahahah I was just thinking the same exact thing. :smoking: :smoking:

13. #33 Michio Kaku, Jan 24, 2014
    I didn't say that we come from chimpanzees at all. Notice that you assume.
    I said we share 99% of our DNA with them, which is fact
    and yeah it did happen by chance, life on earth is just lucky.
    our planet is made up of the most common elements found in the universe.
    I have a feeling your religion is getting in the way.
    Intelligent design is a laugh.
    In no way in my statement was I talking about evolution,
    just trying to spread an amazing fact to someone I thought would understand it  :laughing:
    and if all you got from what I said was 'We come from chimps' then you are incredibly close-minded.
    I notice your responses are incredibly indirect and off subject.
    i'm stopping right here though, as you'll post another refute of correct information 

• Like Like x 2
  14. well I didn't plan to get into a debate lol.
    just said something and *BOOM* NUH UH, DAT NOT RIGHT, U WRONG, I RIGHT, 

15. #35 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014

Prove it...

"Intelligent design is a laugh." -- It's not funnier than what you believe.

This is what I got from your post... :). You say humans are stupid, yea, if they believe this non-sense, then maybe you're right (no disrespect).

• Like Like x 1
  16. always wear safety goggles and a shower cap in case of "accidents"

17. i don't normally do this, but you are literally retarted. 
    I can't prove it, but it's much more plausible. I'd like you to show me any evidence even suggesting that god is real.
    i can tell you'd be a smart guy if you weren't a blind christian :p
    AND OBVIOUSLY it's technologically great but that 1% is the only thing that differs them from us? Your way of thinking must be fucked not to accept my statement, which isn't even my statement, just information passed from a scientist. and that scientist is Neil DeGrasse Tyson. So if you refute his statement, then your disagreeing with him.. go ahead write him a letter if you feel like that.
    I'm sure he'll laugh at you. i don't think science is your cup of tea. go back to gay philosophy.

18. both of you are ridiculous actually having this conversation in this thread.  take it to PM or make another thread for it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rim jobs and Intelligent Design:
    Peeling Back The Layers

• Like Like x 4
  20. #40 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014
    First of all I'm not a Christian... so you missed the target there.

"just information passed from a scientist. and that scientist is Neil degrades Tyson" -- Dogmatic scientists, the new gods. If any and every thing that is true in this reality is proven by empirical demonstration, then can you yourself prove in truth that thought exists? I mean have you ever empirically experienced thought? I'll let you think about that... empiricism fails, and so do you.