Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating an edible after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 72ogerrabbit, Oct 18, 2012.

1. What would happen if I ate an edible 30 minutes after getting pretty high smoking?

2. Youd get higher? Haha. Maybe too high? Never had an edible

3. Don't. You'll get couch lock or worse yet just pass the fuck out which will be a waste of your weed and therefore your money. Save the edible for a time where your not already high.

4. You would go from :) to :D .

5. I'd imagine you'd be pretty damn baked in another 40 minutes. Your not going to start hallucinating your in a submarine flying through pepperland if that's what you were hoping.

6. Well I just ate half an edible and I heard 1-2 of them gets you pretty high.

7. Lol, well wouldn't that really only happen if I did a large dose of edible, I used half of one, plus doesn't tolerance from weed shoot up right after smoking.

8. become sober... lol seriously what do you think?

9. Super stoned... thats what happens.

10. You'll fucking overdose man

11. holy shit man what should i do? Call 911? I heard that you can die from too much and get a heart attack.

12. [quote name='"72ogerrabbit"']

holy shit man what should i do? Call 911? I heard that you can die from too much and get a heart attack.[/quote]

Looooool

13. i do this every other day, ill have a session then ill get the munchies about like 2hours later ill eat an ebile then like 1hour into eating the edible i have a small vape session, and from there on im high for a good 6hours

14. Yea, how much of a dose would you suggest eating? If 1-2 edibles gets an average smoker pretty high?

15. well an ounce maybe for 2sticks of butter if your making cannabutter if your a average, i can handle a bit since i all day everyday, so i think i could maybe handle 1.5grams is comfortable

16. that sounds fucking awesome

17. try it. Depends on how strong the edible is though. If youve had this certain edible before you can judge, we cant

18. I'd normally eat the edibles THEN smoke about 45 mins to an hour after that, just as I start to feel them.

If you time it right they will both kick in fully at the same time and it's the best high ever. If you're smoking a sativa it's even better because edibles are such a body high.

19. This will happen OP.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gI7abCeTDs&feature=related]Lisa Simpson on pills - YouTube[/ame]

But seriously though, you will get messed up. I hope your tolerance is high.