Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating ABV (already been vaped) Bud Raw

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a skinny boy, Jul 12, 2011.

1. I was reading in the MFLB thread on Fuck Combustion, and saw conversation discussing eating ABV bud raw getting you high since it's already been activated or whatever? Is there truth to this? If so, how much vaped bud does one normally eat in order to get decent effects? I'm really interested in trying this.

2. Yuck, doesn't sound like something I would want to do. I have no idea if that is true or not, but I doubt it. I just smoke my vaped weed mixed with some fresh.

3. Definitely doesn't sound like it'd taste good at all. Hm. My friend said he did it and it got him stoned. (ate a gram of vaped bud)

Idk, might try it when I get a gram of abv.

4. dont eat the abv thats nasty.

use it to make butter and then use the butter to make edibles.

i usually use an oz of abv to a block of butter (unsalted).
    dont be all "omg an oz?!?!?!" just smoke normally and save your abv, at the end of an oz treat yourself to edibles.

5. I was told by a RooR rep that you have to crush it up really fine or itll cut up your intestines but otherwise youre good to go. He said try it with yogurt like a parfait

• Like Like x 1