Eating a half of shrooms!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vesey, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Last Thursday I bought a quarter of shrooms, and ate about 4g of it. It was awesome! I didn't have any walls "breathing" or other intense visuals, but it was great! I plan on shelling out some money for Friday and buying a half! My brother wants ~2g out of it, but the rest is all mine!

Anyone ever ingested such copious amounts of shroomies? I can't wait! :hello:

2. damn dude that sounds like its going to be an intense trip! follow up by posting a trip report if you can, im curious to hear how it turns out.

3. You ate 4 g's and you didn't get any visuals at all? Not even the walls moving or breathing?

4. I saw patterns in the clouds and had "double-take" moments looking at certain things (I thought a spring was a centipede for some reason?), but nothing really moved. I have a suspicion it was because I had eaten and gotten full of Italian food only a couple hours before. Could that be it?

I'm not going to eat anything this time but the shrooms. :D

5. bingo. dont eat anything the day of for the best results

6. Damn thats a lot to not get visuals, I got like faces melting off at 3.5 haha.

7. Ya really even on a full stomach 4 grams should have got u high. atleast some what. Down some og next time....

8. I did a quarter in some mushroom tea. It was too much.

But your mushies sound weak.

9. when i ate 4 grams i didn't really see anything diffrent unless i closed my eyes

i plan on eatting something like a half, after i grow my own.

10. The shrooms you guys are getting must be significantly less potent than the ones I get because the body high, not to mention the visuals at a quarter ounce were so intense for me that it was almost unpleasant.

At a half ounce I am reasonably confident you could not keep them down.

11. yea i wouldn't doubt they are.

thats why i'd like to grow them in the future myself so i can research and select what strain i want.

12. Thats going to be friggin awesome. :D :smoke:

13. ya fuck... dope man... i almost grew my own boomers once. Its pretty easy to, and fast.

Give er.

14. Start with penis envy, thats probably the most potent strain ive had. But really a cube is a cube

15. haha, ^^ post 1,111 :hello:

16. it would take a while for me to work up to a quad, last time I ate an 8th and i was straight gone, during my peak I lost complete visual connection with reality, with the exception of the itunes visualizer which was the only reality i could comprehend..if that makes sense

I tried to use my phone but the keys kept moving. Taking a 10 step walk to the bathroom to piss resulted in me tripping over a door, hitting my head on the sink, knocking off my glasses and then spending the next 5 minutes thinking I was going to be permanently insane picturing myself strapped to an electroshock table like in Requiem for a Dream. Then I got a glass of water and my friend talked me down and we continued the trip.

The whole trip lasted a solid 8 hours, minor effects continuing for up to 10.

17. Yeah, see that sounds more like the shrooms I get.

edit:lol

18. Good luck man!

19. dude i dont advise it unless your HEAVILY experienced in psychedelics and even then i would suggest no more than a quarter. i down a quarter in shroom tea a couple nights ago and whoaa blew my mind to zambiar (thought i had) and back. its a little much and can and most likely will cause ego loss. just because your first trip went well doesnt mean the rest of them will. RESPECT the fungi and it will respect you.

20. not only is this thread retarded, but its also.. well, retarded pretty much sums it up. if youre not tripping bawlz off 4 grams of shrooms, theyre some bunk shrooms. a half ounce is a bad trip waiting to happen, and you dont sound like youre too experienced with fungi. go eat a half ounce of hemlock instead