Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating a gram of hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Apr 24, 2006.

1. alright im here to end this once and for all. If you eat cannabis you WILL get high thc is NOT repeat NOT heat activated. most thc is contained in fibers that humans can't digest so you will not feel the full effects unless it is broken down with heat, but you will still get high. you use the heat to release the thc so your body can absorb it, the only thing heat actually does to the thc is destroy it (not all of, once again) and nobody should say it wont work if they havent tried it. thats just ignorance.

2. We have better quality and prices thats why.

3. im glad someone here is educated. yea it'll work better if you cook it, but it'll work just fine if you don't (we're talking about hash not green, although green will too). eating hash got me high in about 3 hours and lasted all night, try it on an empty stomach.

4. thanks for taking the time to type up what i was thinking.
    i guess i came on to it too harsh, i put in an opinion where it wasnt apropreate.

5. sorry guys, i was thinking 5grams for 90. and i just wasnt thinking strait.

and dont call me a yank, pussy

6. Assassin translate to Hashahshin which is sakskrit meaning "one who eats hash"

This was the name of a group of Islamic militants during the Crusades who ruthlessly killed Christians and ritually ate hashish.

This daily history lesson has been brought to you by a phat spliff i rolled a couple minutes ago.

7. I hate it when people talk shit about what they haven't tried. It's just misinformation. I've seen some people get verrry fucked up off of eating hash, like someone said... the THC is contained within complex plant fibers which humans can't efficiently digest because we aren't vegetarians. Some people can digest it better than others and that's why for some people they can eat a bowls worth and get ripped out of their skull for hours while others won't feel a thing if they eat an entire eighth. Tough break, I know, but that's just how it is. Hash is better to eat than your green because the fibers have already been weakened through processing. When people speak of "heat-activating" THC in the oven they're really just breaking down the fibers more. Too much heat will destroy the fibers and THC and waste you weed.

Don't bash it till you've tried it, and even then... be very careful of what you say :)

"Is your mommy a doctor?"
    -Thank You for Smoking

8. So.. I assume you have had contact with every single hash buyer in the world and asked them their prices, quality and location? If so then I guess Toronto is the best place for hash.

9. yank yank yank yank yankitty yank yank:hello: pum pum

10. so much anamosity. ah hash around here is hard to come by so even if it does get you super ripped by eating id prolly still smoke it. In a fat ass dankies blunt.

11. well even if it does get you high.....

why the hell would you do it? why not cook or smoke it and get a better stronger high....according to everyone saying eating hash gets you high

it isnt logical to eat it and get a weaker high, than to just cook or smoke it and get a better high

oh and...where's the fun in eating a cube of hash?

i guess people don't enjoy smoking anymore? nubs:smoking:

12. I won`t get you high, I have tried

its 60$ for 10 grams here

13. nice one.

14. Well, I'm really disappointed with the animosity on this forum nowadays, no need to be a ganja snob or to call people names.

Regardless, eating hash (or a bunch of plant/bud matter) will indeed get you high. But don't take my word for it, take Erowid's: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_faq_consumption.shtml#eatdrink. This link will explain that THC is not heat activated, but that heating it frequently increases potency. Hash is already very potent, and it was not uncommon for people to eat it back in the day.

Let's all try to chill out, smoking herb isn't about competition, it's about chilling out and having a good time.

15. this is true, im surprised more of you haven't heard of the hash eaters. my good friend ate an 8th of weed once and got quite quite high...so its most definitely possible, it may just take more than usual.

16. That doesn't make any difference in this situation...if he was just eating it why would it need something to bind to? It just needs to be digested. The point of having fatty things is when you cook it the thc binds to it so you can consume it.

And the idea will work.

17. yea you can't spell, and you obviously can't read, otherwise you'd know that it does work..:rolleyes:

18. hey dude don`t fuck me over for spelling mistakes! I eat about a gram of it and I didn`t feel anything so fuck it whats the point?

19. i agree, that or pleseabo